Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Weather in Florence MS

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Le Plus Grand Cirque Du Monde [Blu-Ray 720p | MULTi]
Ohkissa Lake in Bude, Mississippi EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:24 am by Jmrayrx

» BFL 2014 co angler needed
Ohkissa Lake in Bude, Mississippi EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:23 pm by Jmrayrx

» My 2003 Sabre
Ohkissa Lake in Bude, Mississippi EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:00 pm by rmitch82

3 posters

Ohkissa Lake in Bude, Mississippi

Ted Pearce Jr
    Ted Pearce Jr
    Admin

Ohkissa Lake in Bude, Mississippi Empty Ohkissa Lake in Bude, Mississippi

Post by Ted Pearce Jr Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:13 pm

September 28 a couple boats are going to head down to a Bill Dance signature lake.  Would like to have others join if your interested.  Not  really a tournament but we are going to keep up with what we catch just to talk about later.  Just mainly for fun and to hang out with others.  If your interested let us know so we can set up a place for everyone to meet and head down there together.   There is a $5 charge to launch the boat but that's it.  Should be a lot of fun with some pretty cool people.
    Ted Pearce Jr
    Ted Pearce Jr
    Admin

Ohkissa Lake in Bude, Mississippi Empty Re: Ohkissa Lake in Bude, Mississippi

Post by Ted Pearce Jr Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:05 pm

Time is winding down as we are only 4 days away.  We have 4 boats lined up so far to make the trip down to Bude, in which I think isn't to bad considering it is our first gathering.  With 47 views so far maybe we could have some other boats join us for a good day out on the water and hopefully put some fish in the boat. 

See you there.
    Ted Pearce Jr
    Ted Pearce Jr
    Admin

Post by Ted Pearce Jr Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:41 pm

2 More days before we head to Okhissa.  I am sure looking forward to it and I believe it's going to be a good time.

Again let's plan on meeting at the BP service station in Cleary at 5:00 to get ice, drinks and gas so that we can make our way down together.  Hopefully Preston can make it on time and we won't be waiting on him.

See you there.
    Jmrayrx

Post by Jmrayrx Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:46 am

I'd love to go Ted. Never been to Okhissa, but I have another tournament this Saturday. Maybe next time!!!
    Ted Pearce Jr
    Ted Pearce Jr
    Admin

Post by Ted Pearce Jr Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:28 am

I understand.  I know Matt has another tournament this weekend as well.  I'm sure we will make plans again after this weekend and maybe we can all get together and put some fish in the boat.  Looking forward to meeting and fishing with you.
    Ted Pearce Jr
    Ted Pearce Jr
    Admin

Post by Ted Pearce Jr Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Well, 4 boats meet and headed down to Ohkissa in Bude, Mississippi.  With the exception of Hannah snagging Austin in the back with a Strike King sexy shad 6' crank bait it was a good time.  With Ted and Gene being the only two boats catching fish it was still a good time.  We shut down and had sandwiches, talked, laughed and carried on.  Preston kept us laughing especially while loading the boat for his first time.  I am truly looking forward to doing it again. There was no money on the line but I couldn't have asked to have a better time.  I hope everyone else did to.
    Ted S

Post by Ted S Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:02 pm

Had a good time fishing. Caught a few fish. Lets do it again.
    Ted Pearce Jr
    Ted Pearce Jr
    Admin

Post by Ted Pearce Jr Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:26 pm

I agree.  It was a good time with some good people.  Sounds like Eagle lake is going to be the place.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:30 pm